§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is:
Competent data protection supervisory authority:
Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 The rights of users and data subjects
1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
Right of access;
Right to rectification or deletion
Right to limit the processing
Right to object to the processing
Right to data transferability.
2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3) To exercise your rights in relation to personal data concerning you, please contact CellAidPro, Betroffenenrechte@cellaidpro.com
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient Cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
(2) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing in particular is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Betroffenenrechte@cellaidpro.com
§ 6 Processing of personal data that you send us in the context of an application
1) Data that you send us as part of an application process will only be used within the framework of the applicant selection procedure. The application data are earmarked and will be deleted at the latest 6 months after the official application deadline.
2) Should your application not result in a recruitment, a recognition data record will also be stored. We need this record to be able to recognize a new application from you. The recognition data record contains the following data:
Date of birth
The recognition record is permanently deleted after 24 months.
3) Your personal data will not be passed on, sold or otherwise transmitted to third parties without your express consent.